- HIFU(High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound)HIFU （High-intensity focused ultrasound）is a relatively new cosmetic treatment for skin tightening that some consider a noninvasive and painless replacement for face lifts. It uses ultrasound energy to encourage the production of collagen, which results in firmer skin.
- Infrared RF(Radio -frequency) Radio Frequency (RF) energy, in the form of radiating waves or electrical currents, used in medical and cosmetic treatments generally for minimally invasive surgeries using radiofrequency ablation. Radio Frequencies at non-ablation energy levels commonly used as a part of aesthetic treatments that can tighten skin, reduce fat by lipolysis and apoptosis, or promote healing.
- Fractional CO2 LaserThe fractional CO2 laser skin rejuvenation machine is a kind of skin beauty machine. It is a kind of minimally invasive treatment in between invasive and noninvasive treatment.
- Fractional RF MicroneedleFractional radio-frequency microneedle, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a cosmetic procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. RF microneedle should be separated from other contexts in which micro-needling devices are used on the skin.
- SHR IPLIPL (Intense Pulsed Light) describes the use of intense pulses of non-coherent light distributed over a range of wavelengths; from 400nm to 1200nm. The technology utilizes specific wavelength ranges to target various chromophores in the skin. This enables effective treatment of a broad spectrum of conditions, including vascular and pigmented lesions, skin photo aging treatments and hair removal.
- Diode LaserA diode laser uses semiconductor technology that produces coherent projection of light in the visible to infrared range. It uses a light beam with a narrow spectrum to target specific chromophores in the skin.
- Q-Switch ND：YAGQ-Switched Applications are suitable for skin toning by treatment of pigmented lesions and dark tattoo removal.
Q switched Nd YAG laser skin care machine adopts laser blasting effects and the theory of selective absorption. Then high energy laser pulses will act on the pigment tissue, including melanin, pigments for tattoo, permanent tattoo pigment, dust particle.
- CryolipolysisCryolipolysis, also known as fat freezing, is a new procedure that involves the non-invasive cooling of body fat to break down fat cells, resulting in a reduction of body fat without damage to other tissues. The effect takes several months to be seen.